Internet Sales Manager
Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Langley FIAT is currently seeking an experienced Internet Sales Specialist to join their successful Sales team as an Internet Sales Manager. We are looking for an individual who has a proven track record of success at generating and closing internet leads, and who always goes the extra mile to provide an exceptional client experience.
About The Role
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, the Internet Sales Manager works directly with the Sales Consultants and customers to generate physical appointments for the Sales Department whilst utilizing an online presence and increasing online and digital market share for the dealership.
Salary: Full Commission
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to all incoming internet leads and maintain a service standard with a maximum of 10 minutes response time
- Adhere to all best practices as outlined in TAG University training and by FIAT Canada
- Responsible for achieving e-commerce departmental sales goals and objectives to ensure department profitability
- Remain abreast on available inventory to optimize customer choice and inventory turn around
- Ensure all e-commerce sales team members display and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
- Execute an internet lead process map on how/when leads should be handled
- Articulate vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services on website and to internal/external customers
- Ensure all lead information is inputted into Dealer Socket CRM
- Utilize Dealer Socket CRM to follow-up on unsold internet leads for a period of 90 days
- Compile and provide bi-weekly reporting on all e-commerce department performance metrics, including closing ratios, average response times, appointments booked, monitor actual to plan and other metrics as requested by the General Manager
- Remain abreast on all product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and industry trends
- Manage customer issues and escalations in a timely and efficient manner that demonstrates a world class sales and service experience
- Demonstrate behaviours consistent with the company’s core values as it pertains to interactions with customers, colleagues and vendors
- Minimum of 1-year of previous experience as an Automotive Sales Consultant required
- Previous experience as an Automotive Internet Sales Specialist is preferred
- Previous experience in a management role preferred but not required
- Previous experience in Automotive software utilization
- OEM Dealer experience preferred
- Ability to provide a world class sales experience to a diverse client base
- Valid VSA licence required
- Valid BC Provincial Class 5 or 7 drivers licence required
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Dealership: Langley FIAT
*This position is based on a full commission pay plan