Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
About the Role
Working under the direction of the Sales Team Leaders, the Lot Attendant will direct the flow of traffic on our dealership’s parking lots, detail cars for customer deliveries, check-in new vehicles from carriers, clean new vehicle inventory and will provide general lot supervision throughout the normal course of business.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Wage: $14.50 per hour
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport, wash and fuel new and used vehicles for Sales and scout the Service Department
- Accept new vehicle shipments from carriers and ensure they are clear of damage
- Manage the flow of traffic for the dealership lot and the general service area
- Additional duties as assigned by Management
- Previous experience as an Automotive Lot Attendant is preferred but not required
- Ability to work outdoors and stand on your feet for extended periods of time
- Valid Class 5 or 7 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract (you can acquire this directly through the ICBC website)
- Ability to operate both manual and automatic transmissions is an asset
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Dealership: Langley FIAT