Internet Sales Manager
Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Langley FIAT has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Automotive Internet Sales Manager or Automotive Sales Consultant to join their growing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, the Internet Sales Manager works directly with the Sales Consultants and customers to generate physical appointments for the Sales Department whilst utilizing an online presence and increasing online and digital market share for the dealership.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to all incoming internet leads and maintain a service standard with a maximum of 10 minutes response time
- Execute an internet lead process map on how/when leads should be handled
- Articulate vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services on website and to internal/external customers
- Ensure all lead information is inputted into Dealer Socket CRM and follow-up on unsold internet leads for a period of 90 days
- Distribute internet leads throughout the sales floor as instructed by the Sales Management team
- Compile and provide bi-weekly reporting on all internet department performance metrics as requested by the General Manager
- Remain abreast on all product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and industry trends
- Photoshop vehicle pictures when necessary and shoot photographs of dealership, staff, special events, promotions and delivery photos when required
- Generate Auto Trader and/or E-dealer advertisement and upload photos to ensure accurate vehicle information on sites
- Minimum of 1 year Automotive Sales experience in an automotive dealership
- Must possess a valid VSA license
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Tech Savvy - Dealer Socket, Outlook, MS Office Applications, Social Media
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Dealership: Langley FIAT
*This position is based on a full commission pay plan