Sales Administrative Assistant
Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Langley FIAT is currently seeking a full-time Sales Administrative Assistant to join their team. If you have great attention to detail and organizational skills, thrive in a team environment, and have a positive attitude, we want to hear from you.
About the Role
The Sales Administrative Assistant works directly with the Sales Management team to assist in the organization of sales inventory and other administrative functions.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Articulate vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services on dealership website
- Monitor vehicles online presence and status on a daily basis, ensuring status of vehicle and adjusting shooting schedule
- Receive and stock in all retail vehicles upon entry
- Organize and maintain all Pre-Owned inventory pouches for easy accessibility
- Organize and arrange all reconditioning and vendor services to be performed on pre-owned inventory as authorized by Sales Management
- Create and manage purchase orders for internal and external customers
- Assist in management of DealerSocket (CRM software) to ensure marketing campaigns and tracking tools are effectively utilized
- Manage and organize marketing, décor, food and beverage for regular Private Sales
- Create and upload online vehicle advertisements through the use of various social media sites. All advertisements are to be inclusive of Car proof report, vehicle description with a minimum of 30 interior and exterior pictures
- Manage and monitor all online vehicle advertisements to ensure traffic objectives are met, and advertisements are updated
- Generate Auto Trader and/or Edealer advertisement and upload photos to ensure accurate vehicle information on sites
- Coordinate after sale booking and product installations
- Look after dealer trade bills of sale
- Organize vehicle pick ups and drop offs
- Remain abreast on all product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and industry trends
- Additional duties as assigned by Management
- Minimum 6 months of recent experience in an administration focused role
- Previous automotive experience is a strong asset
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Computer Skills - MS Office, Outlook, Dealer Socket, Craigslist etc.
- Ability to excel in time management in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate in English fluently (written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Valid Class 5 or 7 driver's license with a clean driver’s abstract
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now
Dealership: Langley FIAT